Thursday, August 22, 2013

CONFESSION: Jarred made me do it.

Jarred. Fitness, health, and life enthusiast. Eats the same meals at the SAME time ... every day.                           Talk about DISCIPLINE!

The morning before I started this new healthy life style adventure (yes, I'm aware its only been 2 days) I ordered myself some breakfast from the office cafe. 
3 buttermilk pancakes, heavy on the butter and syrup, with sliced bananas on top
STOP DROOLING NOW!!!!!!!!

JARRED saw me and immediately commented that my breakfast was his total carb intake for the week . . . . Yes, that DID make me feel like a fatass.

Now you can see why I BLAME JARRED for my new crazed need to be healthy and my aching body. 

Day 2:

I added some Butt/Glute/Whatever workouts to my routine. This link has 17 different glute exorcizes - I've decided to pick 3 per workout.

http://pinterest.com/pin/115615915406017522/  

Oh ... and here's a FAB picture of me posing for who knows what when I should have been working out - you're welcome!





No comments:

Post a Comment